Sunday, March 05, 2006

SILLY: It's Oscar Night!

I'm using the Academy Awards, and the fact that I am away at what promises to be a fantastic South Philly Red Carpet Oscar Party, as an excuse not to post some of the clips I promised until tomorrow. The next post will consist of an interview with Alan Hollinghurst, last year's winner of the Man Booker Prize for Literature for his novel about gay life in Margaret Thatcher England [pictured at right].


Until then, let me just say, Brokeback Mountain, the film to watch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oscars, kind of lame, as always. Although, I have to say that I was very pleased with the songs. The ONLY circumstance where I wouldn't be enraged if Dolly Partonlost is if 3 6 mafia won. I can't believe that the guys who recorded "Sippin on Some Sizzurp" have an oscar.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home