Thursday, May 25, 2006

Picture of the day: a rose is a rose

Cyndi's desert rose finally opens up after a year of lying dormant and being unhappy with office radiator heat and indirect sunlight:

I should also add how absolutely thrilled I was with last night's American Idol 5 season finale. I literally sat at home, alone, shouting at the television and calling my sister during commercial breaks. I was *that* girl last night. Favorite moments? Clay Aiken's impersonator bounds around the stage for joy when his very own idol surprises him with a fab rendition of an Elton John song; David Hasselhoff cries when the winner is announced, and admiring all the BLING that the girls got to wear during their ensemble medley themed, simply, "Woman".

oh YES.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

4:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home