Monday, June 19, 2006

Father's Day presents and Finding Movers

I haven't posted in a while because I am having a helluva time finding movers. I am excited to move to Brooklyn, but where have all the recommended movers gone? Anyone got anyone good for me?

So Happy Belated Father's day, everyone. I hope you all spent it well, and spent it air-conditioned, because boy was it a hot one yesterday. My sibs and I watched home videos and had a grand old time trying to recall memories of being little and opening each other's birthday presents.

What did you get your fathers? I'm curious because I found this today in the blogosphere, and if my Dad were still around, I think he might have gotten a good laugh out of receiving it; I also thought you might all like to know the kind of "innovations" Apple and its cohorts are coming up with these days: Now, I would never purchase this because it promotes loitering on the toilet. Besides, who's in the bathroom for this long?

I'm having a grand old time sitting in my "cubicle" thinking of what would be on my Little Girl's Room playlist.

Off to move more stuff to our "country house" in Carroll Gardens. More soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello, just dropping by to say hello. i've enjoyed checking out your blog every so often, and i finally started my own blog! i'm planning to post mostly about rock climbing, ice climbing, etc.. i added a link to your blog on my "blogroll", and i was hoping you would link back to my blog from yours? in any case, keep up the good blogging. hopefully you'll stop by mine soon.

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home