Tuesday, June 06, 2006

two postcards.

Big event in my life as a proponent of snail mail: I received two postcards in a single day. I love mail! To commemorate the day, I thought I'd post them here.

This is the front of the card that Lisa sent me from Alaska, where she's camping out for the next couple of years, reporting for the "oldest, continually published paper in Alaska." beautiful, ain't it?

The other card is from my mother, who is in the middle of her three-week motorcycle road trip out West with her boyfriend and motorcycle enthusiast, Billy. I think it pretty much speaks for itself.
Note: my mother has the most amazing handwriting EVER. This is actually rather messy, for her.

Isn't it great? I think everyone should send postcards to everyone, any chance they get. Nothing beats a handwritten note.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so glad it found its way to you so quickly.

love and miss

~lisa

8:47 PM  
Blogger RenRen said...

jenn,

send me a post card. all i've been getting in the mail are bills.

-rennie

1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, ma's postcard is awesome. At first, I thought it said "With hUgs and kisses," but it ACTUALLY says, "With hOgs and kisses"!! Haha, I love it~

Love you!

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home