Tuesday, June 12, 2007

favorite reasons to be in New York in summer.

If you're here this summer, just say yes.

Central Park Summerstage. Because I worked there. And because there's something funny to me about sitting on turf in the middle of Central Park.

P.S.1 Warmup. Because I love me a daytime dance party. Plus there's beer and good art.

Metropolitan Opera in the park[s]. Because you can drink wine in public, and because opera rules. No, seriously.

Gowanus Yacht Club. Because it's down the block from my house, and because they have five different kinds of hot dog/sausage. Also because I always meet randoms there, and that's hella.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THOSE ARE ALL OF MY FAVORITE REASONS!

Favorite reasons not to be in dc for the summer: it's motherjumpin HUMID down here, and it's not ny.

ah, the BK! i miss thee.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home